Wolfpack Manifest

Welcome to Alliance Wolfpack Manifest

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

i'm being attacked every day!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RTNT

i'm being attacked every day!! Empty
PostSubject: i'm being attacked every day!!   i'm being attacked every day!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 1:44 pm

This guy called makedonec is attacking me every day! I need some help to get rid of this attacks. If you want to attack him then his co-ordinates are:(2:326:4)
If you to just keep him away then there are 2 exact planets that he is attacking me on. One is : (2:326:9) this is the one he mostly attacks. The other planet is : (2:326:10) -- doesn't get attacked that often.
Thanks for helping!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazorback

Kazorback

PostSubject: Re: i'm being attacked every day!!   i'm being attacked every day!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 4:17 pm

RTNT wrote:
This guy called makedonec is attacking me every day! I need some help to get rid of this attacks. If you want to attack him then his co-ordinates are:(2:326:4)
If you to just keep him away then there are 2 exact planets that he is attacking me on. One is : (2:326:9) this is the one he mostly attacks. The other planet is : (2:326:10) -- doesn't get attacked that often.
Thanks for helping!!

Sorry but I can't help you out. I have no planets in galaxy 2, and it would cost me over 450k deut to get there.
Another thing is this player is ranked 42 I don't have the fleet to match him.
He does not have a moon so I don't think he is phalaxing you?
Is he just raiding your daily resources?
If so then you might have to cut your mines for a couple days.
I know that sounds bad but as long as you are profitable he will always attack.
Thats why I don't have all my planets in one area, just so i can hide my fleet and resources from a raider like that.

I have a planet in another galaxy that I send my resource to if someone trys to farm me like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimzon Sun

Crimzon Sun

PostSubject: Re: i'm being attacked every day!!   i'm being attacked every day!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 2:00 am

what kind of fleets is he sending at you, my point being how hard would it be to make him lose interest by upping defense and/or constantly fleetsaving res?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novalis

PostSubject: Re: i'm being attacked every day!!   i'm being attacked every day!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:04 pm

buildind defense is not an option .He is ranket 42 so you will need a hell lot of defence to match that. There is a way,i used it back in the days when i was farmed.Move you resources of the planet that is attacket as often as you can , i uset to do that in the morning right before i would go to work ,and continued doing that after i got home.The thing is that he will most likely still attack for a couple of days until he will see that is not geting nothing from you(he probabli has a list with coord of his farmes and he is not scaning before he sends the ships.) Try this firs and if dosen't work we will have to think of something else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm being attacked every day!!   i'm being attacked every day!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm being attacked every day!!
Page 1 of 1